Do you qualify for an online divorce?
Please answer the following and then click the "Continue" button.
In order to file for divorce in the State of Georgia, either spouse must have been a resident for at least six months prior to filing. The dissolution may be granted thirty days after its initiation.
Georgia’s no-fault grounds for divorce may include an irretrievable breakdown of the marriage. Georgia also recognizes adultery, impotence, substance abuse, separation caused by mental illness and cruel and inhuman treatment as fault grounds for divorce.
The State of Georgia determines custody according to the best interests of the child. The parents may opt for an arrangement of either joint legal or joint physical custody, or a combination of both. There is, however, no joint custody preference or gender-based preference under the law in the State of Georgia. In addition, the child may chose the parent with which he or she would like to live, if sufficiently mature.
Both parents are expected to provide financial support through the child’s eighteenth birthday. If the child graduates from high school after his or her eighteenth birthday, the parents will be expected to provide financial support up until the date of graduation. In the divorce settlement, the parents may agree to a specific allocation of college expenses.
When filing for divorce in the State of Georgia, one should file in the Superior Court of the respondent's county of residence. If the responding party has recently moved from the State of Georgia, then he or she must file in the county of the Petitioner's residence.
In a pending divorce, either party may file a motion requesting mediation. The parties may choose to submit any or all of their issues to mediation so that they may proceed in court on an uncontested basis. This must occur prior to the initiation of divorce proceedings.
Court filing fees are in addition to the cost of using CompleteCase.com. This cost may vary by county. Please check with your local courthouse to determine the exact amount.
fastyour papers will be ready in 2 hours!
reliable100% court acceptance guarantee.
secureall the information you share with us stays secret and will not be given to any third parties.
trustedour staff has helped over 20,000 satisfied customers.
affordableattorney-quality documents without the attorney fees. OnlineDivorce™ charges you $149.00 with no additional fees for children, assets or alterations to your case.
4 Steps to Complete
Qualify for online divorceanswer 4 simple questions to find out if you qualify for online divorce.
Fill in the questionnaireafter your payment is submitted, you will be directed to the online Divorce Questionnaire.
Get your papersupon completion of the questionnaire, we will generate and review your divorce documents.
File for divorcesimply follow our instructions to sign and file your divorce.
You are Qualified.
You are qualified to use Online Divorce to complete your divorce online.
To begin the process to complete your official divorce forms online, please press the "Continue Button" below.
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE, ANY APPLICATIONS, AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
These Terms require the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions, and also limit the remedies available to you in the event of a dispute.
Tacheo provides an online divorce portal to give visitors a general understanding of the law that pertains to divorce and to provide an automated software solution to individuals who choose to prepare their own divorce documents. Customer need not download or even license Tacheo software. Tacheo hosts its CompleteCase software as a backend service for customers when they create their own documents. The Site includes general information on commonly encountered divorce issues. The Tacheo Services also include a review of your answers for completeness, spelling, and for internal consistency of names, addresses and the like. At no time do we review your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice, opinions or recommendations about your legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms, or strategies, or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. Tacheo is not a law firm and may not perform services performed by an attorney. Tacheo and its Services are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney.
Tacheo strives to keep its legal documents accurate, current and up-to-date. However, because the law changes rapidly, Tacheo cannot guarantee that all of the information on the Site or Applications is completely current. The law is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and may be subject to interpretation by different courts. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or divorce tool like the kind Tacheo provides can fit every circumstance. Furthermore, the divorce information contained on the Site and Applications is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Therefore, if you need legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area.
From time to time, Tacheo may perform certain attorney access services and introduce our visitors to attorneys through various methods, including but not limited to (i) legal plans, (ii) third party attorney directory listings, and (iii) third party limited scope agreements. At no time is an attorney-client relationship fostered or created with Tacheo through the performance of any such services.
This Site and Applications are not intended to create any attorney-client relationship, and your use of Tacheo does not and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Tacheo. Instead, you are and will be representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake through Tacheo's legal document service.
When you open an account to use or access certain portions of the Site, Applications, or the Services, you must provide complete and accurate information as requested on the registration form and on the divorce questionairre. You will also be asked to provide a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use a third party's account, user name or password at any time. You agree to notify Tacheo immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name or password. Tacheo shall not be liable for any losses you incur as a result of someone else's use of your account or password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Tacheo, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives due to someone else's use of your account or password.
2. Ownership. This Site and Applications are owned and operated by Tacheo LLC All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site and Applications, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the "Materials") are owned either by Tacheo or by our respective third party authors, developers or vendors ("Third Party Providers"). Except as otherwise expressly provided by Tacheo, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site or on any Applications shall be construed to confer any license under any of Tacheo's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. See the "Legal Contact Information" below if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. Tacheo does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by Tacheo. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Tacheo.
4. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site and Applications may contain links to websites controlled by parties other than Tacheo (each a "Third Party Site"). Tacheo works with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with Tacheo. Tacheo may also provide links to other citations or resources with whom it is not affiliated. Tacheo is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any website accessed from a Third Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites. Tacheo makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. Tacheo is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. Tacheo is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tacheo of the Third Party Site, nor does it imply that Tacheo sponsors, is affiliated or associated with, guarantees, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that Tacheo is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
License to Use.
Tacheo grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our forms (the "Forms") for your own personal, internal business use, or if you are an attorney or professional, for your client. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Forms in any manner, except for modifications in filling out the Forms for your authorized use. You shall not remove any copyright notice from any Form.
Resale of Forms Prohibited.
By ordering or downloading Forms, you agree that the Forms you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use or used by you in connection with your client and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of Tacheo.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY BINDING ARBITRATION
Please read this carefully. It affects your rights.
Most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to the customer's satisfaction by calling our Customer Care Center at (866) 533-4251. In the unlikely event that the Tacheo Customer Care Center is unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction (or if Tacheo has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after attempting to do so informally), we each agree to resolve those disputes through binding arbitration or in small claims court rather than in a court of general jurisdiction. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than a court does, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Any arbitration under these Terms will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. While in some instances, upfront costs to file an arbitration claim may exceed similar costs to bring a case in court, for any non-frivolous claim that does not exceed $75,000, Tacheo will pay all costs of the arbitration. Moreover, in arbitration you may recover attorney's fees from Tacheo to the same extent or more as you would in court.
Under certain circumstances (as explained below), Tacheo will pay you more than the amount of the arbitrator's award and will pay your attorney (if any) his or her reasonable attorney's fees if the arbitrator awards you an amount greater than what Tacheo offered you to settle the dispute.
You may speak with independent counsel before using this Site or completing any purchase.
(a) Tacheo and you agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between us before a single arbitrator. The types of disputes and claims we agree to arbitrate are intended to be broadly interpreted. It applies, without limitation, to:
claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory; claims that arose before these or any prior Terms (including, but not limited to, claims relating to advertising);
laims that are currently the subject of purported class action litigation in which you are not a member of a certified class; and claims that may arise after the termination of these Terms. For the purposes of this Arbitration Agreement, references to "Tacheo," "you," and "us" include our respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of services or products under these Terms or any prior agreements between us.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may bring an individual action in small claims court. This arbitration agreement does not preclude your bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies. Such agencies can, if the law allows, seek relief against us on your behalf. You agree that, by entering into these Terms, you and Tacheo are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. These Terms evidence a transaction or website use in interstate commerce, and thus the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”) governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. This arbitration provision will survive termination of these Terms.
(b) A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send, by U.S. certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice") to the other party. A Notice to Tacheo should be addressed to: Notice of Dispute, General Counsel, Tacheo LLC, 1001 4th Avenue Ste. 3801 Seattle, WA 98154 (the "Notice Address"). he Notice must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute and (b) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). If Tacheo and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Tacheo may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by Tacheo or you shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator determines the amount, if any, to which you or Tacheo is entitled.
You may download or copy a form Notice from http://www.completecase.com/forms/arbitration-forms.pdf.
You may download or copy a form to initiate arbitration from the AAA website at https://www.adr.org/aaa/faces/services/fileacase/forms.
(c) After Tacheo receives notice at the Notice Address that you have commenced arbitration, it will promptly reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $75,000. (Currently, the filing fee for consumer-initiated arbitrations is $200, but this is subject to change by the arbitration provider. If you are unable to pay this fee, Tacheo will pay it directly after receiving a written request at the Notice Address.) The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, the "AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association (the "AAA"), as modified by these Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules are available online at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. (You may obtain information about the arbitration process directed to non-lawyers, including information about providing notice to Tacheo, at http://www.completecase.com/forms/arbitration-information.pdf.) The arbitrator is bound by these Terms. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, except that issues relating to the scope, enforceability, and interpretation of the arbitration provision and the scope, enforceability, and interpretation of paragraph (f) are for the court to decide. Unless Tacheo and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in the county (or parish) of your contact address. If your claim is for $10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, by a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If you choose to proceed either in person or by telephone, we may choose to respond only by telephone or submission. If your claim exceeds $10,000, the AAA Rules will determine whether you have a right to a hearing. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings of fact and conclusions of law on which the award is based. The parties agree that in any arbitration of a dispute or claim, neither party will rely for preclusive effect on any award or finding of fact or conclusion of law made in any other arbitration of any dispute or claim to which Tacheo was a party. Except as otherwise provided for herein, Tacheo will pay all AAA filing, administration, and arbitrator fees for any arbitration initiated in accordance with the notice requirements above. If, however, the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all such fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In such case, you agree to reimburse Tacheo for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. In addition, if you initiate an arbitration in which you seek relief valued at more than $75,000 (excluding attorney’s fees and expenses), the payment of these fees will be governed by the AAA rules.
(d) If, after finding in your favor in any respect on the merits of your claim, the arbitrator issues you an award that is greater than the value of Tacheo's last written settlement offer made before an arbitrator was selected, then Tacheo will:
pay you either the amount of the award or $2,000 ("the alternative payment"), whichever is greater; and pay your attorney, if any, the amount of attorney's fees, and reimburse any expenses (including expert witness fees and costs), that your attorney reasonably accrues for investigating, preparing, and pursuing your claim in arbitration (the "attorney's payment"). If Tacheo did not make a written offer to settle the dispute before an arbitrator was selected, you and your attorney will be entitled to receive the alternative payment and the attorney's fees, respectively, if the arbitrator awards you any relief on the merits. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees, expenses, and the alternative payment and the attorney's fees at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party made within 14 days of the arbitrator's ruling on the merits. In assessing whether an award that includes attorney’s fees or expenses is greater than the value of Tacheo’s last written settlement offer, the arbitrator shall include in his or her calculations only the value of any attorney’s fees or expenses you reasonably incurred before Tacheo’s settlement offer .
(e) The right to attorney's fees and expenses discussed in paragraph (d) supplements any right to attorney's fees and expenses you may have under applicable law. Thus, if you would be entitled to a larger amount under applicable law, this provision does not preclude the arbitrator from awarding you that amount. However, you may not recover duplicative awards of attorney's fees or costs. Although under some laws Tacheo may have a right to an award of attorney's fees and expenses if it prevails in an arbitration proceeding, Tacheo will not seek such an award.
(f) The arbitrator may award injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim. YOU AND TACHEO AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITIES AND NOT AS PLAINTIFFS OR CLASS MEMBERS IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING OR IN THE CAPACITY OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL. Further, unless both you and Tacheo agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator may award any relief that a court could award that is individualized to the claimant and would not affect other customers. Neither you nor we may seek non-individualized relief that would affect other customers. If a court decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of this paragraph's limitations as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and may be brought in court.
(g) If the amount in dispute exceeds $75,000 or either party seeks any form of injunctive relief, either party may appeal the award to a three-arbitrator panel administered by AAA by a written notice of appeal within thirty (30) days from the date of entry of the written arbitration award. An award of injunctive relief shall be stayed during any such appeal. The members of the three-arbitrator panel will be selected according to AAA rules. The three-arbitrator panel will issue its decision within one hundred and twenty (120) days of the date of the appealing party's notice of appeal. The decision of the three-arbitrator panel shall be final and binding, subject to any right of judicial review that exists under the FAA.
(h) Notwithstanding any provision in the applicable Terms to the contrary, we agree that if we make any future change to this arbitration provision (other than a change to any notice address, website link or telephone number provided herein), that change will not apply to any dispute of which we had written notice on the effective date of the change. Moreover, if we seek to terminate this arbitration provision, any such termination will not be effective until at least thirty (30) days after written notice of such termination is provided to you, and shall not be effective as to disputes which arose prior to the date of termination.
Rights and Responsibilities of Tacheo.
Tacheo is not the publisher or author of the User Content. Tacheo takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Although we cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, Tacheo takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us by email for help.
If Tacheo's technical staff finds that files or processes belonging to a member pose a threat to the proper technical operation of the system or to the security of other members, Tacheo reserves the right to delete those files or to stop those processes. If the Tacheo technical staff suspects a user name is being used by someone who is not authorized by the proper user, Tacheo may temporarily disable that user's access in order to preserve system security. In all such cases, Tacheo will contact the member as soon as feasible.
Tacheo has the right (but not the obligation), in our sole and absolute discretion, to edit, redact, remove, re-categorize to a more appropriate location or otherwise change any User Content.
Rights and Responsibilities of Tacheo Users or Other Posters of User Content.
You are legally and ethically responsible for any User Content - writings, files, pictures or any other work - that you post or transmit using any Tacheo service that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In posting User Content, you agree that you will not submit any content:
You grant Tacheo a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell, distribute, and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium, or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. You have the right to remove any of your works from User Content at any time.
You are not required to provide your real name when signing up as a user of Tacheo. Tacheo permits anonymous or pseudonymous accounts. Any user may request that such member's email address be hidden to provide for additional privacy.
Ratings and reviews will generally be posted in two to four business days.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Tacheo may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
9. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TACHEO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TACHEO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. TACHEO SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE ABOVE, TACHEO OFFERS A 60 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE, THE TERMS OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE HERE.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD TACHEO AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF TACHEO HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF TACHEO, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRIOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of Tacheo Services, Tacheo does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site or any Applications. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to Tacheo through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and Tacheo's property. By providing such submissions to Tacheo you hereby assign to Tacheo, at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. Tacheo shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
12. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing Tacheo or using the Tacheo legal document preparation Service, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your Tacheo user account.
Tacheo has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content, article or materials that have infringed on the rights of Tacheo or of a third party or that violate intellectual property rights generally. Tacheo's policy is to remove such infringing content or materials and investigate such allegations immediately.
Notice. Tacheo has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. The Company has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed the rights of the Company or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual laws or regulations. The Company's policy is to act expeditiously upon receipt of proper notification of claimed copyright infringement to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want the Company to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide the Company with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail): (1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; (4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, email address; (5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. The above written information must be sent to our registered Copyright Agent:
c/o Tacheo LLC,
1001 4th Avenue Ste. 3801 Seattle, WA 98154
Counter-Notice. If you believe that your Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your Content, you may send a written counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent: (1) Your physical or electronic signature; (2) Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled; (3) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Content; and (4) Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Seattle, WA, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement. If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, the Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at the Company's sole discretion.
14. Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the Site, Applications, or the Materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials or any direct product therefrom is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or used for any prohibited purpose.
15. Personal Use. The site is made available for your personal use on your own behalf.
16. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site or Applications and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
18. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright ©, Tacheo LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
19. Trademarks. Tacheo, Tacheo, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Tacheo. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
20. Use of Testimonials and Media Endorsements. The media hosts on the Site endorse Tacheo as paid spokespeople in our advertising campaigns.
21. Inquiries. BY USING TACHEO'S SERVICES OR ACCESSING THE TACHEO SITE OR APPLICATIONS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT SUBMITTING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS TO TACHEO VIA THE TACHEO SITE OR APPLICATIONS CONSTITUTES AN INQUIRY TO TACHEO, AND THAT TACHEO MAY CONTACT YOU AT THE NUMBER SUBMITTED OR EMAI ADDRESS EVEN IF SUCH NUMBER APPEARS ON ANY STATE OR FEDERAL DO NOT CALL LISTS (TAKING INTO ACCOUNT INQUIRY EXCEPTION TIME FRAMES AS APPROPRIATE).
22. Right to Refuse. You acknowledge that Tacheo reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
Privacy & Security Statement
At Online Divorce, we are committed to protecting your privacy. All information provided for the completion of your case online will be guarded according to the standards in effect at the time the information is provided. Information will not be released for any commercial or other purpose. Information provided will only be used as necessary for the administration and maintenance of this site.
I. Security Measures Concerning Your Personal Information
While transmission of information over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we make every effort to provide protection for the information that we collect about you. Our site uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology in the transmission of logon identification and passwords. SSL technology provides advanced encryption tools that convert the information you input into code before it is sent to us. This encryption helps protect you and the information in your account.
In addition to SSL technology:
-Your personal information is password-protected. It is our policy never to sell information about our users to third parties without user permission. See "Use of Collected Information" below.
-Advanced firewall technologies protect our database from outsiders.
However, to avoid unauthorized use of your account by others, you must also take steps to control your password. Further, this site contains various links to other Web sites. Online Divorce is not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites. You should not assume that other sites take similar steps in securing your information and should evaluate their privacy standards before using their systems.
II. Collection of Information
When you register with Online Divorce, we ask that you provide your name and e-mail address. In the course of your use of the site, we will request additional information from you that is necessary to complete your document kit.
In the course of using our site, we automatically track certain information including your IP address, what browser you are using, and the URL you just came from. We also collect information about your use of our site in order to optimize our site usability.
We use cookie technology to assist users in navigating through our site more efficiently. Third party affiliates may also set cookies on the site for the purpose of tracking leads. A cookie is a small text file that resides on your hard drive. At various points on our site, our system will request the cookie from your browser so that we can retrieve the stored information. The cookie may be linked to a unique number that our system can read to determine your user ID and preferences. This prevents you from repeatedly making the same selections. Knowing how you use the site enables us to better tailor content and services to your needs. The cookie does not contain information that others could use to personally identify you, and other Web sites cannot access the information we store on your computer. Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted at the end of a session. You must set your browser to accept cookies to be able to use our site at this time.
III. Use of Collected Information
The primary reason that Online Divorce collects information from its users is to assist users in preparing their legal documents.
Online Divorce does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We use your information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, statistically analyze site usage, and improve our site's content, offering, and layout. Your IP address may be used to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Web site, and to address security needs. Law Form Pro may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personal identifying information.
We may use the information we collect to notify you about the status of your Online Divorce account, important functionality changes to our Web site, new Online Divorce services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable. We may also contact you to verify your information, or ask you about your experiences with our system.
Except for communications that relate directly to the service being provided, you may "opt out" of receiving communications from us. Communications needed for document preparation include (1) confirmation of your registration, (2) notifications of errors that need to be corrected, and (3) notifications regarding the status or completeness of your order. To opt out of non-required communications, check the appropriate boxes when you register or at any time by logging into the system and modifying your profile information.
When it is necessary to contact you, we will use your email address and (in some situations) your mailing address, phone or fax number. Note: Online Divorce will not ask you for your password if we contact you. Do not disclose your password if asked by a caller claiming to represent Online Divorce.
IV. Consent and Changes to This Policy
By using our Web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Online Divorce.