We are looking for a motivated and organized Legal Writer interested in Family Law and divorce topics to become part of the OnlineDivorce family. If you are well-versed in legal terminology and know how to explain complex laws, regulations, and procedures in simple language, we would like to have you on our team.
As a Legal Writer, you will be responsible for legal content creation following OnlineDivorce best practices and rules and Law peculiarities. You will collaborate with divorce issues experts and adhere to strict deadlines.
What Will You Do as Our Legal Writer?
We are leaders in the American online divorce market and expect you as our new Legal Writer to apply your skills to help us become better for our clients.
You can do it by:
- Producing valuable content on legal topics, including blog and guest posts, newsletters, etc., designed to help our clients find answers to their most pressing divorce-related questions;
- Researching Family Law and monitoring amendments to provide clients with reliable, legally accurate, and up-to-date information;
- Editing and proofreading texts to ensure high quality and readability;
- Collaborating with the Marketing Department to develop effective promotion strategies;
- Helping editors and other writers with legal content creation and editing if required;
- Analyzing existing legal content performance and suggesting edits to improve readers’ engagement.
These will be your primary duties. However, some additional tasks may be assigned to you if needed and/or if your schedule allows.
What Do You Need to Join OnlineDivorce?
We are looking for professionals who strive for constant self-development and improvement of their skills and knowledge. To start your journey at OnlineDivorce, show us you have:
- In-depth knowledge of the legal field and legal terms, especially those related to divorce;
- Experience in legal writing or performing other field-related jobs;
- Understanding the specifics of creating web content;
- Strong computer literacy;
- Basic knowledge of SEO practices, meta-strategy development, and keyword usage.
In addition to the requirements mentioned above, we expect you as our Legal Writer to have a grasp of style and comply with all grammar, punctuation, and spelling rules. You should express your ideas clearly, concisely, and logically. Professional editors and legal experts will review your texts, so you should also be ready for constructive criticism.
At OnlineDivorce, we also value soft skills. We believe they help interact and solve problems effectively. Our perfect candidate should have:
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good time management;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
What Else May You Need to Get on Board?
You will become an even more attractive candidate for a Legal Writer position if you understand divorce procedures, including contested and uncontested processes, fault and no-fault grounds, alimony, child custody, and support issues in different states and counties.
We want to know more about you and your motivation, so cover letters are welcomed.
What’s In It For You?
At OnlineDiovrce, we take care of our team members and offer unique benefits and perks to each employee. As a Legal Writer, in addition to a competitive salary, you’ll get:
- Employee benefits package, including healthcare program and paid parenting leave;
- Professional and personal development plans;
- Opportunities for career growth;
- Friendly environment and supportive team;
What Should You Know About OnlineDivorce?
OnlineDivorce is one of the most popular American companies providing uncontested divorce forms preparation services, also known as “online divorce.” Having more than 21 years of experience, we are divorce paperwork experts and know everything about filing for divorce correctly.
We have developed a solution that helps our clients forget about wasting their time, money, and nerves. They don’t have to search for forms that suit their particular divorce case and fill them out themselves anymore. We do it for our clients, letting them focus on what really matters.
You, too, can become part of our friendly team and provide quality services by creating content that will help our clients.
As an equal opportunity employer, OnlineDivorce will consider all the candidates without regard to their race, skin color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability status, etc. We respect diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for every employee.