Divorce made easy using our 4-step solution
Check If You Qualify
File with Court
Get your divorce forms online
- Process avoids expensive attorneys
- Streamlined tools and expert resources at your fingertips
- Discounts on partner offers
- 20+ years of experience
- Up to date forms for all states and Canada
- Complete forms from the comfort of your home
- Move at your own pace
- Online resources, chat and phone support
How to get an online divorce
Check If You Qualify
Review Completed Forms
File for Divorce
Commitment to customers
Our tool have helped over 500,000 people get quick and stress-free divorce while saving money in the process.
Cost effective solution designed to support you without lawyers fees.
Our intelligent questionnaire gives you specific instruction for your situation.
Up-to-date forms and instructions for your specific court to ensure success.
We can handle court filings and serving your spouse.
Additional support services to help you navigate divorce — help with kids, the house, financial matters and more.
Expert-guided post-divorce support to help you happily move on with your life.
We can connect you with licensed attorneys in your state to answer questions about your case.
Information about divorce in Canada
Hourly Billing - Driving the Average Cost of Divorce to $15,000+
Contested divorces can be lengthy and costly due to spouses being unable to agree on one or more key issues, including child custody, property division, or spousal support.
- Offline and inconvenient process in which both parties often hire attorneys to represent their interests.
- The adversarial nature of a contested divorce can lead to heightened emotional stress and strain for both spouses and their families.
- Absent a settlement, the final divorce judgment and terms are determined by the court, which may not fully align with the preferences of either spouse.
The premier uncontested divorce tool
Fast, affordable, and simple process using our fully-guided divorce questionnaire and filing service.
- Online process to be completed at your own pace, can get documents as quickly as same day.
- Receive ready-to-file forms specific to your jurisdiction and situation.
- Easy online access for both spouses, free revisions for 30 days, and the ability to save your data longer term. Experienced customer support via chat and phone.
- Ancillary services to ensure optimal outcomes, including name changes, co-parenting support, and getting started with your life after divorce.
- Detailed instructions on how to file with the court or the option to purchase our filing service.