We are looking for an enthusiastic QA Engineer with a commitment to help our company create the best products and services in our market niche. If you are exceptionally organized and have a keen eye for imperfections, you can become a part of the OnlineDivorce team.
As a QA Engineer, you will check the company’s products for errors and non-compliance and document any defects found. You will create test plans and cases and check whether the product functionality meets the company standards and requirements.
What Will You Do as Our QA Engineer?
A QA Engineer position would require you to implement all your analytical and creative skills and experience into your daily tasks, such as:
- Work closely with product and project manager, designers, and developers to improve performance and quality of company products;
- Analyze tasks and requirements for writing test cases;
- Write and execute test plans for test scripts based on specification documents;
- Produce requirements testing, write test cases and checklists;
- Perform front-end, back-end, and web testing;
- Prepare test data and environment for regression testing;
- Identify errors and enter data into the bug tracking system;
- Write reports on test results.
What Do You Need to Join OnlineDivorce?
We look for candidates with strong technical skills and a passion for perfection in everything they do. You can become a valuable addition to our team if you have:
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Statistics/ Computers and Electronics or relevant work experience;
- Understanding of basic principles of software testing;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Hands-on experience writing checklists for regression and integration testing;
- Knowledge of automation testing tools: Selenium, TestComplete;
- Solid understanding of SQL (MySQL/NoSQL) and experience in writing SQL queries;
- Understanding of client-server architecture;
- Good knowledge of Jira/Confluence/Bug Tracking;
- Experience in quality assurance of web services;
- Knowledge of general principles of SDLC and quality control processes.
Apart from technical background and skills, we also look for candidates with the following qualities:
- Ability to prioritize between multiple projects with tight deadlines;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate with other team members;
- Self-discipline and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- A keen eye for details and critical mindset;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Ability to quickly find necessary information.
What Else May You Need to Get on Board?
You will stand out from other candidates and have a better chance to quickly adapt to the company if you have basic programming skills and understand the CI/CD principles and tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo). Familiarity with Git Flow would also be an excellent addition to your profile. You should also have a thorough understanding of UX/UI principles.
We prefer candidates with BA in Computer Science and related fields and 2+ years experience in commercial product testing. If you have any professional certifications, attach them to your CV.
What’s In It For You?
We make sure to create a productive and comfortable working environment for all our team members and approach the needs of each employee individually. Working in OnlineDivorce, you will be surrounded by an atmosphere of mutual assistance, respect, and high professionalism. We offer:
- opportunities for career growth within the company;
- competitive salary with annual performance review;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- quarterly performance bonuses;
- flexible hours and remote work.
What Should You Know About OnlineDivorce?
OnlineDivorce is an American company providing quality divorce preparation services for more than 20 years. OnlineDivorce was designed in response to the needs of the Americans to obtain quality assistance with their divorce papers. Since its creation, the company has helped over 500,000 people get their divorce forms and file them with the courts.
Our client-oriented policy and the high quality of services are top priorities in our daily operation. You can be a part of our fast-growing team and help the company deliver the best services in its market niche.
Our company welcomes candidates of any age, sex, orientation, race, etc. OnlineDivorce strives to hire everyone ready to work for the company’s benefit and bring positive change to this world.