The OnlineDivorce team is looking for a detail-oriented and open-minded UX/UI Designer. Our ideal candidate has a solid technical background and a creative vision and can effectively communicate with peers and supervisors.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be engaged in the entire process of developing a new product, from researching and conceptualizing to reporting and analyzing the results. You will also improve the existing features of all company products.
If you are enthusiastic and want to grow professionally in a dynamic company, you are welcome to join OnlineDivorce.
What Will You Do as Our UX/UI Designer?
There are no ordinary days in the life of our UX/UI Designer. You will encounter many fascinating tasks during your workday, most of which will look as follows:
- Develop creative design for landing pages, emails, mobile applications, etc.;
- Conduct research, such as gathering information through user interviews and surveys and analyze the results;
- Create journey maps, user flows, and wireframes both manually and using digital tools;
- Develop visually appealing content architecture for the company’s platforms;
- Create prototypes and discuss them with other team members;
- Work closely with visual designers, developers, and project managers to develop a quality product from start to finish;
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions;
- Communicate with developers and provide navigational guidelines to them;
- Analyze the effectiveness of designs and report to supervisors in the form of presentations and diagrams;Work on new ways of developing quality designs for the company’s products.
What Do You Need to Join OnlineDivorce?
Since the role of a UX/UI Designer is a critical factor to our clients having the best online experience with our company’s services, we want you to have the following skills and qualifications:
- 4+ years experience working as a UX/UI Designer or similar positions with a strong portfolio and the ability to present it;
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, InVision, or other prototyping tools;
- Strong design skills for creating sketches and prototypes;
- Experience working according to Agile system;
- Knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics);
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
We prefer candidates with solid experience and a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science, UI Design, or other technology-related fields. We also want you to have a good understanding of user behavior, so you should be familiar with such disciplines as Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, or Anthropology.
Other soft skills that you need to work in our company successfully are:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Empathy and understanding of people’s behavior and choices;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Openness to criticism and the ability to improve upon it.
What Else May You Need to Get on Board?
You will be a great addition to our OnlineDivorce team if you have a few other qualifications. If you had front-end coding experience, you would surely stand out from other candidates. Plus, we would also welcome anyone who has worked with CMS.
Don’t hesitate to contact us and send us your CV and cover letter if you feel like everything above is about you.
What’s In It For You?
OnlineDivorce values each employee and creates a balanced working atmosphere where everyone can grow and develop their professional skills. We also provide career growth opportunities and generous benefits. Working in the OnlineDivorce team, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary and quarterly bonuses;
- Paid vacation, sick leaves, and day-offs;
- Flexible working hours;
- Paid training;
- Company events;
- Comfortable working environment.
What Should You Know About OnlineDivorce?
We are the leading provider of divorce preparation services for divorcing couples in the U.S. The company has created a user-friendly platform to obtain divorce papers without the usual hassle and stress of a divorce process.
OnlineDivorce has helped more than 500,000 clients successfully file their cases with the court, saving their time and money. Due to more than 20 years of experience working with different clients, we have refined document preparation and client experience processes.
We create equal opportunities for every employee regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability status, religion, or race. Our company welcomes diversity in all its forms and believes that an employee’s personality and the desire to evolve as a professional are more important than any social affiliation. Join our team and help make this world a better place.