Customer Support ManagerRemote
We are looking for a highly qualified and attentive to detail Customer Support Manager interested in divorce and family law topics to become part of our large OnlineDivorce family. You are our ideal candidate if you have proven customer service experience, first-class leadership and interpersonal skills, and excellent communication and mentoring skills.
As Customer Service Manager, you will lead the Customer Service Team in divorce issues based on the laws, best practices, and guidelines of OnlineDivorce. You will be responsible for the quality of customer service for the team entrusted to you and for increasing the company's profitability. You will stay up-to-date on industry products and trends and train staff accordingly.
What Will You Do as Our Customer Service Manager?
OnlineDivorce is one of the most well-known leaders in the American online divorce market. As a Customer Service Manager, we expect you to help us achieve our goals by leveraging your professional and personal skills to provide the best customer service.
You can do it by:
- Managing the functions of the customer support department;
- Implementing customer support processes to improve customer satisfaction;
- Responding to problems with customer support;
- Revision and formulation of customer support policies and assistance in their implementation;
- Evaluation of support statistics and preparation of detailed reports on the results;
- Keeping the team informed of all new information related to products, procedures, and trends;
- Monitoring and evaluating the ongoing efforts of the training team;
- Interviewing and hiring new employees, as needed.
What Do You Need to Join OnlineDivorce?
We are looking for a specialist who is constantly moving in professional development and is ready to apply the advanced skills and knowledge acquired in their work. To join the friendly OnlineDivorce team, you have to meet the established requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Legal Studies, Public Relations, Psychology, International Relations, or any other related field;
- Having a Customer Care Institute's Customer Care Manager Certification or APPA's Customer Service Management Certification will be an advantage;
- Proven two years of experience as a customer support specialist, preferably in a similar field;
- Deep knowledge of legislation, family law, and legal terminology for better control of service and protection of clients' rights;
- The ability to form solid and long-term relationships with customers and various organizational levels to achieve the ultimate goals of the customer support department;
- Ability to quickly find the necessary information;
- Experience in training and managing a team of at least 5 people;
- Нighly proficient in social media platforms.
In addition to the above requirements, we expect you to be reliable, responsive, and patient and set a positive example for junior employees as our Customer Service Manager. You will need to be ready to take responsibility for the quality and performance of the department entrusted to you to conduct and develop training for new employees.
We evaluate candidates not only by their track record but also by their personal and interpersonal skills. Our ideal candidate possesses:
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills;
- Attention-to-detail and the ability to multitask;
- The ability to accept and use constructive criticism;
- Well-developed arbitration skills;
What Else May You Need to Get on Board?
Experience in the legal industry, knowledge and successful application of family law, and understanding of the relevant terminology and peculiarities of the divorce process in different states will significantly benefit you. Also, knowing the difference between divorce, annulment, and separation, as well as the main factors for obtaining child custody, alimony, and property division.
We suggest you send a cover letter with your resume describing your motivation and why you want to work with us.
What’s In It For You?
OnlineDiovrce has high requirements for candidates and rewards them well for this. We offer each of our employees favorable working conditions and benefits. You'll get:
- Modern and comfortable office;
- Competitive salary;
- Employee Benefits Package (Health Care Program, Paid Parental Leave)
- The ability to work remotely;
- Career opportunities;
- Professional and personal development programs;
- Friendly environment and helpful staff.
What Should You Know About OnlineDivorce?
OnlineDivorce is a well-known American company providing online divorce for uncontested cases. For over 20 years, we have been helping couples prepare the necessary divorce form packages following their case and state requirements. Our experts know everything about the peculiarities of divorce procedures and filing with the court.
We strive to help our clients reduce nerves and money spent choosing and filling out the legal forms. With us, the preparation of divorce papers takes no more than two business days. Clients only need to provide some information by answering a special questionnaire.
If you love to help people and want to build a team of professionals and achieve the company's goals, we would be glad to have you in our OnlineDivorce family.
We are for equality. Therefore we consider everyone, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, religion, skin color, or disability. The main thing for us is your desire to work and learn new things.