Digital Marketing ManagerRemote
OnlineDivorce is ready to hire a creative and proactive Digital Marketing Manager who will help increase the number of company leads by 35% by the end of this year and will continue to set challenging marketing goals in the future.
If you have a good grasp of modern marketing tools, know how to manage digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution, and can attract and retain clients using all available digital instruments, OnlineDivorce is waiting for your application.
Please read the job description and requirements carefully to understand the ideal candidate we are looking for.
What Will You Do as Our Digital Marketing Manager?
At OnlineDivorce, Digital Marketing Manager plays one of the critical roles in the company’s development. This expert must understand the market and industry trends and know how to use relevant tools to engage an audience.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy for OnlineDivorce’s reputation and promotion management;
- Create ad concepts, recommending OnlineDivorce services on digital TV, online radio, applications, messengers, websites, etc.
- Work on PPC advertising, banners, and teaser advertising;
- Participate in content strategy development;
- Produce email and affiliate marketing plans and manage their implementation;
- Analyze advertising campaigns KPIs and digital marketing effectiveness by using Google Analytics and other platforms;
- Conduct OnlineDivorce website search engine optimization and implement SEM strategies;
- Plan company promotion in social networks, including Facebook and LinkedIn, implementing best SMM practices;
- Analyze competitors and suggest improvements to the OnlineDivorce digital advertising;
- Create and manage a team of professional and motivated digital marketers.
You may also be responsible for managing the online marketing budget, publishing digital content, creating marketing reports, and creating digital graphics.
What Do You Need to Join OnlineDivorce?
In addition to understanding the key digital marketing development trends, our ideal candidate should be an excellent relationship builder with a demonstrated track record of working within a cross-disciplinary team to deliver digital solutions within budget and on time.
Must-haves for this position also include:
- 2-3+ years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in senior positions;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or related fields;
- The ability to transform company marketing goals and objectives into Digital Marketing targets;
- Experience in using content management systems like Joomla, WordPress, or Salesforce CMS and email clients like MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.;
- Proficiency in Google ads, Google Search Console, Google tag manager, Facebook Ads Manager, and Google Analytics;
- Experience in advertising campaign A/B testing.
The Digital Marketing Manager at OnlineDivorce needs to have a creative approach to solving problems. You should be a detail-oriented, strategic, and data-driven thinker who can perform several tasks simultaneously and shift priorities. You should also have a natural ability to organize and manage time and be able to use time, task, and project management software like Trello or Asana.
What Else May You Need to Get on Board?
Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, or Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, will be your advantage over other candidates.
Additionally, you can boost your self-presentation by highlighting certifications in digital marketing. Here is the list of the credentials we value most:
- Digital Media and Marketing Certificate;
- Digital Marketing Certificate or Certified Digital Marketing Professional Certificate issued by American Marketing Association and Digital Marketing Institute;
- Google Analytics or Google Ads Certifications;
- HubSpot Academy certifications (inbound marketing, email marketing, content marketing);
- Market Motive Digital Marketing Certification program.
We would also like to see samples of your work, so a portfolio is welcomed.
What’s In It For You?
At OnlineDiovrce, we believe that employees are our most valuable resources. That’s why we do our best to take care of our staff. We offer:
- Decent and competitive remuneration;
- Comprehensive medical care plan;
- Time-off and leave policies, including 100% paid parenting leave;
- Opportunities for dynamic professional growth;
- Career perspectives, both horizontal and vertical ones.
Additionally, you can choose the working environment that suits you best. You can work in the office or from home, or combine both options if it makes you more productive.
What Should You Know About OnlineDivorce?
OnlineDivorce offers a modern and affordable online solution that has changed the perception of divorce paperwork. Using our platform, spouses can prepare their legal forms for an uncontested divorce in a matter of days. They just need to answer the questionnaire about their marriage, and we’ll do the rest.
Our clients receive completed and ready-to-file forms that are 100% accepted by local courts. We also provide couples with clear instructions on how to finalize the process.
With over 21 years of experience, we are one of the leaders in the online divorce market in the US. However, we are constantly growing and striving to be better for our clients. Join us, and we can grow together.
OnlineDiovrce supports equal opportunities for each employee. We make our employment decisions focusing on candidates’ qualifications and the value they can bring. We don’t discriminate based on race, religion, skin color, gender, sexual orientation, age, etc.