We are actively looking for an attentive and dedicated Front-End Developer to join our big Online Divorce family. If you’re a user interface components development guru, a “good enough” design is never an option for you. And if you’re not afraid to experiment with tools until you are sure they are working perfectly, we cannot wait to have you on our team!
What Will You Do as Our Front-End Developer?
We are leaders in the US online divorce market and are planning on keeping our leadership. That is why we need superstars who will keep the bar set high and apply their skills in the best way.
Here’s how you can do it:
- By creating fantastic design experiences for our clients and working on the quality of their user experiences;
- By keeping yourself up-to-date with the latest trends of the online divorce industry;
- By creating catchy moving elements and pop-ups for our website;
- By ensuring that our application runs flawlessly and doesn’t contain errors;
- By writing a clean front-end code to speed up the development process.
These are some of the primary duties you will have. However, you might be assigned additional tasks from time to time.
What Do You Need to Join OnlineDivorce?
We carefully pick people for our team that strive for constant self-improvement and are ready to learn new things along the way. If you feel like becoming a part of our OnlineDivorce family, you’d need to prove that you have:
- Impeccable knowledge of frameworks such as jQuery, Backbone.js, React.js, Vue.js, Bootstrap, or AngularJS;
- The ability to successfully implement responsive design technology;
- Experience using version control systems (VCS);
- Experience using AJAX techniques;
- 2+ years of working experience.
We would also be thrilled if you had previous UX training or any sort of client-facing experience. These requirements are not necessary. However, we believe that it would be easier for you to blend into our team with them. Also, you will be collaborating a lot with specialists from other departments, so it would be great for you to have strong communication skills.
To become a member of our OnlineDivorce team, you would also have to work on your soft skills. We believe that they bring our employees’ effectiveness and make the communication between teams more efficient. Here are some important soft skills for our ideal candidate to have:
- Ability to work in a team;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Growth mindset;
- Willingness to learn.
What Else May You Need to Get on Board?
We would be even more excited to have someone with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science. We would also like to see any projects you’ve personally worked on (if you have any).
You would stand out from the rest of the applicants if you had any experience using the command line and didn’t rely only on GUI.
Your motivation to work for us also matters, so cover letters are highly appreciated.
What’s In It For You?
By becoming a member of the OnlineDivorce team, you will get access to the security package that we offer to every employee. Apart from a competitive salary, as a Front-End Developer at OnlineDivorce, you’ll get the following:
- Healthcare program and paid parenting leave;
- Development plans for your professional growth;
- Ability to grow as a specialist;
- A supportive team and welcoming environment;
- Opportunity to work remotely.
What Should You Know About OnlineDivorce?
We are one of the most popular divorce form preparation services in America and Canada. With 21 years of experience, we know how to approach any uncontested divorce case and fill out the required forms correctly.
We don’t want our clients to go through unnecessary stress during this unpleasant occasion. With our help, they no longer have to search for necessary forms themselves or try and figure out how to fill them out.
You can become one of our team members and help us make the lives of divorcing couples a little easier.
OnlineDivorce supports equal opportunities for each employee. Your race, skin color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability status, and other factors aren’t selection criteria for us. We value diversity and expertise. So as long as you’re a professional, we’d be thrilled to have you on our team!