One of the leaders in the US market for online divorce services is looking for a new family member who would share the aspirations and values of the company and could effectively act as a Product Manager. If you are a born strategist and can communicate the most complex ideas to different audiences in an accessible and clear manner, we would be happy to have you as an important part of our friendly team.
We expect an integrated approach to project implementation, full immersion in product knowledge, and a holistic vision of development from a responsible Product Manager. You will be a crucial link in every stage of the product implementation, and each of your work tasks will be associated with improving our customers’ online experience.
What Will You Do as Our Product Manager?
We are looking for a confident professional who possesses the necessary knowledge base and technical skills for productive teamwork. Considering the specifics of our digital products, we expect the following from the candidate:
- Ability to create a long-term vision and strategy for the company’s products;
- Setting clear strategic goals for the innovation of our online service;
- In-depth knowledge of the legal field and legal terms related to divorce;
- Confidence in SEO practices and content related meta-strategies;
- Strong practical knowledge of road mapping software;
- Knowledge of tracking and analysis tools (amplitude or analogues);
- Close acquaintance with project management and presentation tools (Jira, PowerPoint, KeyNote, Trello);
- Design and User Experience knowledge.
As was mentioned previously, our Product Manager would become one of the key figures of our front-office workflow processes. As a preferable candidate, you should have a master's degree in business administration or a relevant field. It is crucial for our perfect employee to be able to perform soft skills, such as:
- Confident negotiation skills;
- Problem-solving mindset;
- High level of active listening;
- Outstanding presentation skills;
- Team-work orientation;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Ability to prioritize and to execute;
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication;
- Keen attention to details;
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitasking.
What Else May You Need to Get on Board?
Since the company’s main products are focused on providing users with quality supporting content and work materials in preparing documents for divorce proceedings, additional benefits for candidates would be experience and interest in family law
Our ideal candidate does not have to be a practicing lawyer, but a clear understanding of the legal workings is desirable. Since a Product Manager must have a vision of the whole product from the initial idea to implementation, a truly high-level specialist must ideally communicate in the task-setting panel with performers at each stage.
In the case of OnlineDivorсe, this is direct communication with content creators, developers, UX designers, and possible additional outsourcing performers, including quality control. It is crucial to understand divorce procedures, including contested and uncontested processes, fault and no-fault grounds, alimony, child custody, and support issues in different states and counties.
What’s In It For You?
Our company takes care of our co-workers and is ready to provide every employee with special benefits. Joining our team, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary;
- Comfortable workplace conditions;
- Opportunities for career growth;
- Healthcare insurance, employee benefits;
- Paid vacation and parenting leaves;
- An option to work remotely;
- Friendly team and cozy environment.
What Should You Know About OnlineDivorce?
Online Divorce provides high-quality online uncontested divorce forms preparation services. The company has over 21 years of experience, and we are considered divorce paperwork experts.
Our ready-made solutions help our users to avoid unnecessary wasting of time, costs, and effort while filing for divorce in the US. Our clients don’t have to select forms that meet specific divorce case requirements; our system does it for them.
OnlineDivorce considers all the candidates without regard to their race, skin color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability status, etc. We respect diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for every employee.