OnlineDivorce is searching for a highly organized and result-oriented Sales Manager to join our friendly team.
An ideal candidate should have a successful sales track record, be familiar with the online divorce industry, and know how to communicate with clients and colleagues. If that sounds like you, please respond to this announcement.
What Will You Do as Our Sales Manager?
The Sales Manager is the driving force behind the success of the OnlineDivorce sales team. If hired, you will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies, performing sales activities, and helping OnlineDivorce reach the next level of revenue.
Your duties will also include:
- Creating monthly and quarterly sales plan;
- Searching and attracting new clients;
- Analyzing sales statistics to identify areas of improvement and offering effective solutions to reach sales targets;
- Monitoring sales metrics and reporting to the Head of Sales weekly;
- Managing recruitment and onboarding new sales team members;
- Coordinating sales team’s activities;
- Tracking customer experience and suggesting improvements to customer service practices.
We expect you to be proactive in maximizing OnlineDivorce sales team potential and, thus, meeting and exceeding our sales targets.
What Do You Need to Join OnlineDivorce?
We value professionals who are ready not only to use their experience and knowledge but also to develop their competencies constantly.
The primary requirements for the Sales Manager position are following:
- 2-3 years of experience as Sales Manager;
- 3+ years of experience in sales, preferably in selling services;
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales management, business management, marketing, or related fields;
- Certified Professional Sales Person Certificate or Certified Sales Leadership Professional Certificate issued by the National Association of Sales Professionals, or equivalents;
- Good understanding of the US market, preferably the online divorce one.
Since your responsibilities will include complex and challenging tasks, you’ll need relevant competencies and hard skills to become a successful team player and help OnlineDivorce reach its sales goals.
Required hard competencies:
- Excellent service knowledge and ability to present its advantages convincingly;
- Strong business communication;
- Ability to set smart sale goals;
- Project management skills;
- Knowledge of business development strategies;
- Computer skills and experience using sales management software like Zoho CRM and Freshsales;
- Strong English-language skills.
A set of personal characteristics, or so-called soft skills, is no less critical. At OnlineDivorce, we believe that a successful Sales Manager needs to have strong organizational and analytical abilities, be interested in the services offered, and show motivation to work.
Required soft competencies:
- Sociability and clear speech to easily get along with clients;
- High efficiency and stress tolerance to work effectively long hours;
- Creativity to react to the changing situations and find non-standard solutions;
- Time management to organize Sales Team activities and meet department’s deadlines;
- Ambitiousness and leadership qualities to keep clients’ attention and convince them of the OnlineDivorce benefits.
What Else May You Need to Get on Board?
In addition to the requirements mentioned above, your chances of being selected are higher if you are familiar with Family Law regulations and divorce procedures in different states and counties.
The Sales Manager role is one the most challenging positions in OnlineDivorce, so we want to know you are the right person and can cope with the tasks assigned. References from previous employers are welcomed because they can help us better understand your performance capabilities.
You can also stand out by showing your membership in professional organizations like the National Association of Sales Professionals, National Business Development Association, National Sales Network, etc.
What’s In It For You?
At OnlineDivorce, we take care of our employees’ financial, physical, and emotional well-being. We believe that only happy staff can do their job well.
By working with us, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and employee benefits package, including health insurance and paid time off;
- Opportunities for professional and personal development;
- Career growth;
- Comfortable office facilities or the possibility of working remotely;
- Friendly atmosphere and caring team.
What Should You Know About OnlineDivorce?
OnlineDivorce is one of the leading companies providing legal paperwork preparation services for couples seeking an uncontested divorce.
Our platform fills out documents based on the information our clients provide by answering a special questionnaire. The forms are completed within 2 business days and are 100% compliant with all legal requirements. What’s more, we offer one of the most affordable prices on the market. All this helps us win trust and earn credibility.
We do not plan to stop with what has already been achieved and hope that you will help us reach new heights.
OnlineDivorce supports equal opportunities for each employee. Your race, skin color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability status, and other factors aren’t selection criteria for us. We value diversity and expertise.