Social Media ManagerRemote
Our OnlineDivorce team is looking for a skilled Social Media Manager to administer the company’s social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating a content strategy to reach the marketing goals and make sure the company image looks cohesive on all social media platforms. You will be part of a purpose-driven marketing team and expand the awareness of OnlineDivorce services on multiple social media channels.
We expect you to stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and technologies and keep a close eye on competitors. You should also possess excellent communication skills as you will have to manage the feedback and reach out to prospective contacts. If you are not afraid of new and exciting challenges, join our team of professionals and get the opportunity to realize your creative potential in a well-established company.
What Will You Do as Our Social Media Manager?
A QA Engineer position would require you to implement all your analytical and creative skills and experience into your daily tasks, such as:
- Work closely with product and project manager, designers, and developers to improve performance and quality of company products;
- Analyze tasks and requirements for writing test cases;
- Write and execute test plans for test scripts based on specification documents;
- Produce requirements testing, write test cases and checklists;
- Perform front-end, back-end, and web testing;
- Prepare test data and environment for regression testing;
- Write reports on test results.
What Will You Do As Our Social Media Manager?
As our social media manager at OnlineDivorce, you will deal with our company’s social media channels. You will plan content strategies based on monthly goals in alignment with the company’s voice. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Create and publish engaging and informative content of different types, such as text posts, videos, photos, etc.;
- Collaborate with designers to make the posts more visually appealing and meaningful;
- Plan content strategy for a month in advance;
- Develop strategies to maintain existing followers and grow the number of new ones on all company social media platforms;
- Work closely with production departments to stay updated with new services and offers;
- Follow best practices in content creation and use supporting platforms and tools to improve work efficiency;
- Research and suggest new methods to improve the company’s image through its online presence and use available methods to boost conversions;
- Research and implement best SEO practices and traffic metrics;
- Work with visual content, namely with applications for the design of pages and posts;
- Experience in quality assurance of web services;
- Review weekly and monthly the performance of posts and draft detailed reports.
What Do You Need to Join OnlineDivorce?
Our ideal social media manager combines an analytical mindset and communication skills to collaborate effectively within the OnlineDivorce team and with our clients. You also need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or related working experience;
- A Social Media Management Certificate obtained in any U.S. college and school of continuing studies.
- Knowledge and solid experience using various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.);
- Understanding or readiness to learn legal terminology and work with it daily;
- Proven experience in the social media marketing position or advertising with a portfolio of previous or currently managed social media channels;
- Thorough understanding and active use of social media scheduling and publishing tools;
- Ability to process and work with large amounts of information;
- Ability to work in a team and apply constructive criticism to improve the quality of the working process.
Our social media manager will be part of a wider-focused marketing department, so experience in other related marketing positions could be of use to the company. It will be advantageous to have additional knowledge of interactive technologies, digital marketing, public relations, and business intelligence.
We also expect you to have the following skills:
- Excellent copywriting skills, impeccable grammar and style;
- Strong editing skills and knowledge of storytelling teсhniques;
- Solid understanding of basic marketing principles;
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate the effectiveness of social media campaigns;
- Attentiveness to interests, habits, and feedback of target audience;
- Understanding the algorithms and specifics of the major social media channels.
What Else May You Need to Get on Board?
You will be a valuable asset to our team if you are familiar with legal terminology concerning divorce procedures, are acquainted with project management software that includes analytics and scheduling options, and can work with social media metrics and Google Analytics.
Creativity, enthusiasm, and the desire to constantly grow and improve professionally are a must.
What’s In It For You?
We consider each team member as a valuable link in the company’s success and strive to create a comfortable work environment for them. Working at OnlineDivorce, you will get:
- Competitive salary and quarterly performance bonus;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Opportunity for career growth and professional development;
- Flexible work schedule;
- The ability to work remotely.
What Should You Know About OnlineDivorce?
Online Divorce is a steadily developing and firmly established company in the U.S. market of services related to divorce document preparation. Our company has become a trusted and well-respected online divorce resource and a leader in its niche. Online Divorce has helped more than 500,000 clients and has been operating for over 20 years.
Our foremost priority is to constantly improve our professionalism and deliver the best quality of services. We place a heavy focus on the excellent reputation of our company by continually evolving and expanding the range of our products.
If you’re excited to enhance your career or explore a new direction, Online Divorce is a perfect place to grow as a high-class specialist.